Fashion and style differ depending on several factors, including culture and traditions. Nearly every culture and religion have its style of dress which sets it apart from others. Identity and thoughts depend upon fashion designing. Fashion makes people look individual. It informs people to set their trends.
What does this course include?
You’ll learn the skills and knowledge needed for a professional career in fashion styling, with opportunities to collaborate with other fashion designing students and work on live projects with the industry. Based at our city center Parkside campus, you will have access to relevant software and computer equipment, and have the opportunity to collaborate with a faculty full of creative students. Your learning environment will encourage you to become an adaptable, flexible and knowledgeable graduate, equipped to pursue a career in the fashion industry.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We are a significant provider of fashion and textile education and have an extensive portfolio of programmers and specializations.
- You’ll be given the opportunity to network and collaborate with other fashion students, our wider postgraduate community and beyond
- We can help you develop your career goals in fashion, branding and promotion with opportunities for internships
- Ideas and projects can be developed relating to your home town or country, comparing the European fashion sector with the rest of the world
- From the start you’ll be able to work on live projects with business and industry
- Clothing fashion is also includes in fashion designing.
Course Program Duration
The length of the course program is another important factor to consider. Most of these institutions offer a wide range of short and long term courses to choose from. For example, you can complete a three-year graduate program. Alternatively, you can get her MBA in Entrepreneurship and Fashion Design.